Terms and Conditions
This is the terms of agreement between
1.M/S Srikara IT Services LLP ,a body corporate having its registered office at H.No. 48-579/4, Ganesh Nagar Chintal, Balanagar Industrial Area - 54 herein after referred to as the 'Company' which term includes its legal representatives, executors, administrations and assigns) and
2) The person who intends availing the services of the website
(herein after referred to as the "Website") and
intends joining the community of members who intend uploading video
files on the website and Herein after referred to as the "Member
Applicant" which term includes his/her legal representatives, executors,
administrators and assigns Where As the Company provides an internet
based platform for uploading content such as video files at the
'Website' which can be viewed by the public and commented upon, Where As
the 'Member Applicant' is interested in availing the content uploading
services offered by the "Website",
It is agreed as follows.
1.The 'Member Applicant' declares that he is aged above 18 years and and
is competent to enter into contractual agreements as per the laws of
India as well as of his country and has not been barred from entering
into contracts with the 'Company' for any reason.
2.If any person who is a minor wants to avail the services of this
'Website', he shall request for a "Parent managed membership" under
which the legal obligations are assumed by the parent. Details for such
parent managed membership may be obtained on request from the "Greivance
Applicable Laws and Jurisdiction
3.The Company is registered in India and this agreement is deemed to be
executed within the jurisdictional bounds of India. Any disputes arising
out of this agreement shall be subject to the jurisdiction of Courts in
Hyderabad, in the State of Telangana, India,as per laws applicable in
Status under Indian Law
4.This website provides services to public and in the process hosts
information provided by them. It also hosts applications such as
applications to search the videos.
5.The function of this website is limited to providing a platform that
can be used by the users. The website except under specific request of a
recipient does not initiate transmission of messages or select the
receiver of the transmission or selects of modifies the information
contained in the transmission of any information and the website is
therefore considered "Intermediary" as per Information Technology Act
6.All information provided by the member during registration is true and
correct. In the event of any change in the information, it shall be the
responsibility of the member to update the information. All such
information collected by the 'Website' is collected, stored,
of the 'Website' which shall be considered part of this agreement.
7.Member here by warrants that while uploading any content he shall not
infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party.
8.The member shall not carry out any activity which unauthorizedly
damages, modifies or deletes any content on the website or otherwise
impairs the functioning of the website whether or not such activity
provides any wrongful gain to the user or wrongful loss to any other
9.While using the website the member resorts to acceptable community
behavior and desists from bullying, intimidating, harassing, defaming,
misleading, cheating, spamming, stalking or otherwise harming other
users. In particular, the user shall not
- a.Post any content on behalf of another party;
- b.Promote or indulge in any activity that violates any law of the
country to which the member belongs or to the laws prevailing in India.
- c.Post any content that may harm minors, or is obscene, depicting cruelty to animals.
- d.Post any content that promotes racism, violence, hatred, enmity between different sections of the society.
- e.Post any content that is false and meant to defame any living or dead person
- f.Post any content meant to stalk or bully or otherwise harass any person
- g.Post any content which is fraudulent in nature, meant to cheat or deceive any person
- h.Post any content that is unlawful in India as well as the country to which the person belongs.
10.The Content posted on the site by any user is treated as content
belonging to the user and licensed for use by the Company as per the
terms of this agreement and users are bound by the copyright laws
associated with the content.
11.The Content posted on the site other than the personal information of
individuals may be searchable by search engines and Company shall not
be liable for such information being made available by the search engine
to the public.
12.The Company reserves the right to create reports and statistics out
of the content posted on the website and publishing them without
revealing the identity of the users involved.
13.In conformity with the requirements of the provisions of Section 79
of Information Technology Act 2000, any disputes arising out of the use
of Chatimity is subject to the Grievance Redressal procedure indicated
on the website and the laws applicable in India.
14.The Company takes all reasonable care to ensure that the website and
its applications shall be up and running without unreasonable disruption
of the service and is free of malicious codes and bugs. However the
services are provided on "as is" basis without any representations or
warranties express or implied and shall not be liable on account of
disruption of service or bugs or other damages that may be caused to the
user for reasons beyond the reasonable control of the Company.
15.The Company shall not be liable for any loss including consequential
loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of
contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill or
loss or corruption of information or data or loss in any other form to
the user as a result of using the website or its applications.
16.The member shall indemnify the Company against any liabilities that
may arise from third parties on account of any infringement of
Trademark, Copyright or any other intellectual property rights.
17.The user hereby holds the Company and any of its officers indemnified
against any losses, damages, costs, liabilities and expenses (including
without limitation legal expenses and any amounts paid by the Company
to a third party in settlement of a claim or dispute incurred or
suffered by the Company arising out of any breach by the user of any
provision of these terms and conditions, or arising out of any claim
that the user has breached any provision of these terms and condition
Cross Border Data Transmission
18.The Company reserves the right to host data in India or elsewhere as
per its convenience and this may involve transfer of data from the
user's country to the country where the Company's servers are located.
User by conforming to these terms is deemed to have given his consent
for collection, processing and transmission of data as per company's
policy including permission for cross border transfer of data from the
19.The Company follows reasonable security practices to protect the
loss, misuse or unauthorized alteration of user's personal information
that is made available to the Company by the user.
time to time and such changes will be notified on the website. It shall
be the responsibility of the user to verify the latest version of the
terms each time he makes use of the service.
21.As per requirements of the laws in India, the Company reserves the
right to archive any of the data related to the user or content posted
by him at any time during the tenure of his use for a reasonable period
even after the user terminates the use of the application.
22.When the user opts to withdraw any content posted by him earlier,
such deleted content may be preserved in back up copies for a reasonable
period or archived by the Company though they are removed from the
23.Any content posted on the website may be made available on demand by a law enforcement authority under a due process of law.
24. The company shall not however is obligated to keep back up of any content and provide the content on demand to any user.
25. If any term of this Agreement is held by a court of competent
jurisdiction to be invalid or unenforceable, then this Agreement,
including all of the remaining terms, will remain in full force and
effect as if such invalid or unenforceable term had never been included.
Through the Website, the Company may assist the Member Applicant event-related information, auditions, casting calls, training's, media conference, introduction to Movies and TV Shows, music shows etc., across cities through India (“TalentService
”) as more particularly described and defined in the terms of service relating to such TalentService.
27. The Company Website acts only as a platform to select the right opportunity by the Member Applicant, it shall not have any liability whatsoever for any aspect of the arrangements between the TalentService Provider and the Member Applicant as regards the standards of services provided by the TalentService Provider. In no circumstances shall the Company be liable for the services provided by the TalentService Provider.
28. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential damages or any other damages resulting from: (a) the use or the inability to use the TalentService; (b) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services or resulting from any goods, information or services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through the TalentService; (c) unauthorized access to or alteration of the user's transmissions or data; (d) any other matter relating to the services; including, without limitation, damages for loss of use, data or profits, arising out of or in any way connected with the use or performance of the Website.
30. The Website takes no responsibility for the services that are provided by any third party vendors.
Terms and Conditions for Short Film Festival:
- Sri Kara IT Services (SITS) Management has all the rights pertaining to the short film contest.
- SITS Management has the discretion regarding extending end date for the short film festival.
- If SITS Management does not receive enough registrations for the
short film festival, SITS Management has the right to cancel the film
festival and will refund the money to the participants without interest
(those who have paid for the short film contest).
- The Short film music should be Original.
- SITS Selection panel will be selecting the short film
- There may be case where no short film is selected from contest. In
such cases SITS management has rights to take decision regarding prize